The best part of the most enchanting time of the year is the chance to gather and spend time with your loved ones and share the joy of the festivities. From reuniting with family and friends to cozying up with your furry besties, there's nothing quite like the warmth of togetherness. This holiday season, don't settle for staying in and instead, show your pup the time of their life with pet-friendly events that will leave them howling for more! From dog-friendly holiday events to local eats, make unforgettable memories with our picks for fun ways to celebrate the holidays with your pup!
MINGLE WITH YOUR PACK AT OUR EVENT
Jingle bell rock with your pack, dress up in your favorite ugly sweater and let your pup indulge in mutt-mimosas, off-leash play and a cookie-eating contest! Snap a photo in front of our festive backdrop, take home a personalized paw print keepsake and receive special offers and a gift bag just for attending! Plus, all attendees will be entered into a raffle to win a Prize Pack worth $170. But get your paws online fast - tickets are selling fast!
TAKE YOUR PUP ON A DOGGIE DATE NIGHT
🐶 Here are some of our favorites for our Southern California fur-iends:
- Gracias Madre - Feast on tasty modern Mexican cuisine with a plant-forward twist at Gracias Madre! With locations in West Hollywood and Newport Beach, their pup-friendly patio seating will make for a memorable night!
- The Albright - Satisfy your seafood cravings with an assortment of mouth-watering dishes from The Albright in Santa Monica! With a covered outdoor area, their spacious seating offers plenty of room for your pup to join in on the family dinner.
- Hermanito - This bar-forward Mexican and Japanese fused restaurant in the heart of Sawtelle serves simple, fresh food and cocktails. With ample outdoor seating and doggy door entry, your pup will feel right at home at Hermanito!
🐶 To our fur-iends in or local to the San Francisco or Oakland areas, check out these dog-friendly restaurants and discover your pup’s new favorite place:
- Gott’s Roadside - Sit back, relax and stuff your face with California-inspired dishes made from locally sourced ingredients at Gott's Roadside! Their spacious, pup-friendly outdoor patio is located on San Francisco's waterfront in the historic Ferry Building.
- Bocanova - Bring some flavor to your holidays at Bocanova through their creative interpretation of dishes from South, Central and North America. Plus, their pup-friendly patio offers views of downtown Oakland you won't want to miss!
- Grand Lake Kitchen - Take in the magic of the holidays with American classics at Grand Lake Kitchen, an all-day cafe specializing in brunch and dinner. Bring your furry pal and enjoy the comfortable atmosphere of this homestyle eatery!
🐶 Lastly, we can't fur-get about our fur-iends local to our Carmel Spot! For the pawfect night out, check out this pup-approved doggie date night eatery:
- Carmel Belle - Enjoy a locally sourced meal with your bestie at Carmel Belle! All meats are humanely raised, while produce is mainly organic and purchased from local farms. Your pup can enjoy water and treats alongside you at their outdoor patio, making it the pawfect family night out for everyone!
For more pet-friendly options, check out our Local Spot Stops blog, where we've highlighted the best restaurants local to your nearest Spot location for you and your pup to enjoy!
HEAD TO A LOCAL EVENT
Santa Monica | Friday, December 8
Gather your pack for a movie night at Movie Fridays on Third Street Promenade! This night of movie magic is free for all and welcomes every family member, even the furriest ones. Bring low chairs, pillows and blankets to get comfy and enjoy a screening of the most debatable 'holiday' movie, Die Hard. And the best part? No advance registration is required, so you can join the festivities last minute if needed!
Los Angeles | Saturday, December 9
Be a part of the 6th Annual Howl-i-day Doggie Dash 5K at Griffith Park this season! LA Frontrunners is sponsoring this event where you can enjoy a refreshing jog or a relaxed stroll to support non-profit organizations dedicated to assisting pets in need. Sign up to participate with your pup and support efforts to raise funds for PAWS/LA and Angel City Pit Bulls.
Long Beach | Saturday, December 16
LOCATE OUR HIDDEN SPOT ON THE SHELF
THROW YOUR OWN PRIVATE PAWTY
Gather your squad and create un-fur-gettable memories by transforming our daycare space into your very own winter wonderland with a private pawty! You can reserve your spot for 2 hours on Sundays at any of our Daycare Spot locations. Not only will your pup have the best time, but you'll be pawtying with purpose with a $20 reservation donation benefiting our Spot Rescue Partner of the month!
Reservations are approved on a first-come, first-served basis, so request your date and start planning your pawty before we book up!
Whether you head to a local event or your next favorite restaurant, the most important thing to remember this holiday season is to have fun! For even more fun ways to celebrate the holidays with your pup, check out the holiday magic within our Pawliday Collection and browse through the best food, toys and accessories of the season to keep your holiday angel feeling special and satisfied.