OFFICIAL RULES OF THE SPOT'S WINTER WEEKENDS FIND THE PAWFLAKE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Healthy Spot Spot's Winter Weekends Pawflake Sweepstakes" ("Sweepstakes") is open only to those who find one, two or three "Pawflakes" on healthyspot.com and submit a valid email address underneath each "Pawflake" they may find. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of California and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Healthy Spot, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Entry (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Healthy Spots final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes. By participating, You are agreeing to opt into our email list including Healthy Spot promotional, events and newsletter emails.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on December 27, 2019, 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time and ending December 29, 2010, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. All online entries must be received by December 29, 2019, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. Winner will be contacted directly on December 30, 2019.
- How to Enter: Enter by searching healthyspot.com for the "Pawflakes" on our site, then entering a valid email address below any found "Pawflake". The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Healthy Spot. Entry is allowed once per "Pawflake" per email address until December 29, 2019, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Healthy Spot.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive either a $200 Healthy Spot in-store retail gift card or a $200 Healthy Spot online retail gift card. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Healthy Spot. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Healthy Spot’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Healthy Spot to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Entries will be accepted online starting on December 27, 2019, 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time and ending December 29, 2019, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. All online entries must be received by December 29, 2019, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. Winner will be contacted directly on December 30, 2019. Winner will be notified via email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Healthy Spot shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT HEALTHY SPOT‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Healthy Spot, anyone acting on behalf of Healthy Spot, and Healthy Spot’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Healthy Spot. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Healthy Spot from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Healthy Spot may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Healthy Spot reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Healthy Spot’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case,Healthy Spot may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Healthy Spot. Healthy Spot reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Healthy Spot has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Healthy Spot reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Healthy Spot and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in CALIFORNIA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winner List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Healthy Spot 6089 Bristol Parkway, Culver City, CA 90230, United States. Requests must be received no later than January 15, 2020, 5 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Healthy Spot 6089 Bristol Parkway, Culver City, CA 90230, United States.
- By submitting an entry into the Sweepstakes, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.