OFFICIAL RULES OF THE HEALTHY SPOT ULTIMATE TEACHER’S PET PHOTO CONTEST
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Healthy Spot Ultimate Teacher’s Pet Photo Contest (“Contest”) is open only to those who share a photo of their pet on Instagram via story or post. The posts are entered for consideration only when the participant tags Healthy Spot’s Instagram username (@healthyspot) on the post. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States of America that are 18 years of age or older on the date of entry, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Healthy Spot, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (Collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employes are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Healthy Spot as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted on Instagram starting on August 1, 2020, 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time and ending August 22, 2020, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. All online entries must be received by August 22, 2020, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. Four (4) Winners will be chosen and announced on August 31, 2020 on Instagram.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry on an Instagram story or post, by following Healthy Spot's Instagram profile (@healthyspot), tagging Healthy Spot's Instagram username (@healthyspot) and Nulo Pet Food’s Instagram username (@nulopetfood) and using the hashtag #HealthierTogether in the same entry. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Healthy Spot. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple accounts, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Healthy Spot.
- Prizes: Four (4) prizes will be awarded to selected participants (“the Winners”). The Grand Prize Winner of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a YETI Cooler with Nulo swag and 3-month supply of Nulo product with an approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $500.00. The 1st Runner Up of the Contest (the “2nd Winner”) will receive a 3-month supply of Nulo product with an approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $200.00. The 2nd Runner Up of the Contest (the “3rd Winner”) will receive a 2-month supply of Nulo product with an approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $150.00. The 3rd Runner Up of the Contest (the “4th Winner”) will receive a 1-month supply of Nulo product with an approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $100.00. In total, the prizes will have an approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of $950.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prizes awards. The specifics of the prizes shall be solely determined by Healthy Spot and Nulo. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Healthy Spot’s discretion. The prizes are non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winners. No substitution of prizes or transfer/assignment of prizes to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Healthy Spot to use Winners’ names, likenesses, and entries for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Four (4) Winners out of all the submitted entries will be selected by the Healthy Spot marketing team based on the creativity of the photo and the details of the photo submitted. Winners will be notified by direct messages on Instagram within five (5) days following selection of Winners. Healthy Spot shall have no liability for Winners’ failures to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winners’ provisions of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winners cannot be contacted, are ineligible, fail to claim the prizes within 5 days from the time award notifications were sent, or fail to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prizes may be forfeited and alternate Winners selected. Receipts by Winners of the prizes offered in this Contest are conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Winners’ selection will be at the sole decision of Healthy Spot located at 6089 Bristol Pkwy, Culver City, CA 90230. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT HEALTHY SPOT‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering the Contest (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Healthy Spot, anyone acting on behalf of Healthy Spot, and Healthy Spot’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering the Contest, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Healthy Spot. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Healthy Spot from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Healthy Spot may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Healthy Spot reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Healthy Spot’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such cases, Healthy Spot may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Healthy Spot. Healthy Spot reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Healthy Spot has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Healthy Spot reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Healthy Spot and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in the Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in CALIFORNIA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsors of the Contest are Healthy Spot 6089 Bristol Parkway, Culver City, CA 90230, United States and Nulo Pet Food 2530 Walsh Tarlton Ln #140, Austin, TX 78746.
- Facebook: The Contest hosted by Healthy Spot is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- By submitting an entry into the Contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.