Health and Safety Are Our Priorities
As we’ve shared over the past year, the safety of our customers and team members is and always will be one of our highest priorities. We've updated our in-store healthy and safety requirements to continue to protect our community and align with the state's COVID-19 guidelines.
IN STORE SHOPPING PROTOCOLS
- Face coverings placed over your nose and mouth are required in indoor public settings, regardless of your vaccination status in LA County and the City of Long Beach.
- No consumption of human food or drinks allowed in store.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer after contact with frequently touched surfaces.
- We are accepting reusable bags.
- When inside the store, stay 6 feet apart from other households.
- We are still offering optional curbside pickup and drop off services in all locations. Please call the store upon arrival.
- We will continue to utilize EPA-certified cleaning agents to sanitize all common and high-touch areas on the sales floor, in our restrooms and in team break rooms. These are cleaned through the day following state and CDC guidelines.
Thank you for your understanding!
COMMUNITY EVENT PROTOCOLS
In-Person Appointment Based Event Protocols
In order to attend our events, all dogs must be current on vaccines and remain on a leash during the event, except during official off-leash play time. Face coverings placed over your nose and mouth are required in indoor public settings regardless of vaccination status in LA County and the City of Long Beach. Social distancing of 6 feet is recommended between households.
Event reservations are limited to one person or one household per appointment depending on the type of event.
Private In-Person Event Protocols
Private event reservations are limited to 8-12 people depending on the location’s capacity. Face coverings placed over your nose and mouth are required in indoor public settings regardless of vaccination status in LA County and the City of Long Beach. Social distancing of 6 feet is recommended between households.
Private In-Person Event Daycare Room Rules:
No human food or drinks besides water are allowed inside of the daycare room. Any treats or giveaways must be placed on a table outside of the daycare room and are to be distributed at the end of the event. Any treats or giveaways must be individually wrapped and not opened until the event attendee is outside of the store.
Have any questions not addressed here? Please contact email@example.com.