Health and Safety Are Our Priorities
As we’ve shared over the past year, the safety of our customers and team members is and always will be one of our highest priorities. We’ve elevated our safety protocols to ensure that our community feels comfortable at our stores and will continue to update these measures as the effects of COVID-19 evolve.
IN STORE SHOPPING PROTOCOLS
To help protect our community, we are implementing the following requirements in all of our locations:
- Face coverings placed over your nose and mouth are required at all times in store. If you do not have one, we can provide you one.
- No consumption of human food or drinks allowed in store.
- Stay home if you are sick with a cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever or chills or if you are currently under quarantine or isolation.
- Our stores will allow 20% capacity at a time. Please wait outside in a line at least 6-feet apart if we are at capacity inside of the store.
- When inside the store, stay 6 feet apart from other customers and team members when possible.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer after contact with frequently touched surfaces.
- We are still accepting reusable bags, but are asking customers to pack them at checkout.
Thank you for your understanding!
COMMUNITY EVENT PROTOCOLS
In-Person Appointment Based Event Protocols
In order to attend our events, all dogs must be current on vaccines and remain on a leash during the event. To adhere to California’s COVID-19 policies, a mask must be worn by all human attendees inside of the store. Each event attendee will receive a temperature check and sign a liability waiver upon arrival. Social distancing of 6 feet is required between guests.
Event reservations are limited to one person or one household per appointment depending on the type of event.
In-Person COVID Safety Waiver
- Click here to view our COVID-19 Safety Waiver for Guests