Healthy Spot Manhattan Beach Coming Spring 2016
Posted on Mar 01, 2016 , 1 comment
If you haven't heard, we will be opening up our eighth location this Spring in Manhattan Beach! We are so excited to be joining this community and bringing our mission of inspiring healthy pet lifestyles to it. We will be bringing our full range of wholesome pet food and treats, eco-friendly pet products and fun events with us.
The store will be located at 204 S. Sepulveda Blvd, at the southern edge of Manhattan Beach; right next to Two Guns Coffee. So the next time you want to get your coffee fix you can swing by Healthy Spot Manhattan Beach and re-stock on your pet's favorite food and treats.
We haven't announced a formal Grand Opening Pawty date yet, but we have some fun events planned in the community coming up in March!
The Downtown Manhattan Beach Farmers Market
- Catch us at the market every first Tuesday of the month for the foreseeable future. We will have samples, treats and fun games at our booth.
- Location - 451 Manhattan Beach Blvd
- Date - First Tuesday Of The Month
- Time - 11AM - 4PM
- Website - Manhattan Beach Farmers Market
Howls & Hikes At Veteran's Parkway
- We host a fun group dog hike every month and will be bringing this fun event to the Manhattan Beach community! The first Manhattan Beach group hike will be at Veteran's Parkway! So grab your pups and join us for this fun event!
- Location - Veteran's Parkway. We will be meeting at the Fry's Parking Lot at 3600 N. Sepulveda Blvd.
- Date - Saturday, March 19th
- Time - 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- RSVP - Howls & Hikes
Doga With Aimee Hyatt At Bruce's Beach
- Yes! It's Doga with your dog! Join us as Yoga Teacher and Certified Animal Massage Therapist, Aimee Hyatt, leads us through a Doga session aimed at reducing stress, nourishing the mind-body-spirit connection and fostering the human-canine bond.
- Location - Bruce's Beach Park - Highland Avenue Manhattan Beach, 90266
- Date - Sunday, March 20th
- Time - 10 AM - 11:15 AM
- RSVP - Doga