Macanna™ Salmon Recipe
Grandma Lucy’s believes that healthy food should not only be good for you, but it should taste good too. They have blended many of Mother Nature’s delicious superfoods in a way that is great tasting and highly nutritious. Every ingredient in Macanna™ was chosen with a specific benefit in mind. All of these superfoods together make a food filled with benefits so your dog can eat his way to good health!
Ingredients: USDA Salmon, Pinto Beans, Hemp Hearts, Carrots, Coconut, Pumpkin, Kale, Blueberries, Turmeric, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Aupplement, Niacin Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Phosphorus, Zinc Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Potassium Chloride, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin
- Hemp hearts: rich in Omega 6 and 3 to help give your dog a shiny coat
- Coconut: a nutritional powerhouse filled with heart healthy antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- Kale: one of the most nutrient-dense foods. Also high in antioxidants, fiber, and folic acid to help promote a healthy heart, skin, bones, and eyes.
- Turmeric: ancient spice known for its anti-inflammatory properties. Helps maintain a healthy digestive system, skin, and joints.
- No meat meals or by-products
- Grain Free, GMO free and Gluten free
- No artificial preservatives or colorings or added salt or sugar
- Highly digestible
- Looks and smells like “real” food when hydrated
- Easy for travel. Just add water.
- 3 lb. bag makes 15 lb. of fresh food
- Produced locally in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA