OFFICIAL RULES OF THE HEALTHY SPOT "I HEART HEALTHY SPOT" PHOTO CONTEST
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Healthy Spot I Heart Healthy Spot Photo Contest (”Contest”) is open only to participants ages 18 years and older at date of entry. For valid entry, participants must do the following 3 tasks: (1) post a pet photo or video on Instagram or Facebook between May 11 and May 29 that shows your love for Healthy Spot, (2) tag @healthyspot on the entry post, (3) use the #IHeartHealthySpot hashtag in your photo or caption. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Healthy Spot, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Healthy Spot as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on May 11, 2021, 12:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time and ending May 29, 2021, 4:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. All online entries must be received by May 29, 2021, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. The winner will be contacted on May 29, 2021 and announced on May 31, 2021.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by posting an entry on Instagram or Facebook in which participants tag Healthy Spot (@healthyspot) on the photo or caption. Participants must be following the contest host @healthyspot and prize donors for valid entry. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Healthy Spot. You must provide the information requested. Participants are not limited to the amount of entries submitted as long as all entries fulfill the requirements and are submitted between May 11, 2021 and May 29, 2021. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Healthy Spot.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a prize pack with a retail value of approximately $300. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Healthy Spot and its prize partners. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Healthy Spot’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Healthy Spot to use Winner’s name, likeness and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Healthy Spot on May 29, 2021. Winner will be notified by Direct Message within one (1) day following selection of Winner. Healthy Spot shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, message requests or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 48 hours from the time award notification was sent or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT HEALTHY SPOT‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest (e.g., photo, video etc.), You understand and agree that Healthy Spot, anyone acting on behalf of Healthy Spot, and Healthy Spot’s licensees, successors and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this contest, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Healthy Spot. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Healthy Spot from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Healthy Spot may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Healthy Spot reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other cause beyond Healthy Spot’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Healthy Spot may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Healthy Spot. Healthy Spot reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Healthy Spot has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Healthy Spot reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Healthy Spot and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in CALIFORNIA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Healthy Spot 6089 Bristol Parkway, Suite 200, Culver City, CA 90230, United States. Requests must be received no later than March 6, 2021, 5 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Healthy Spot 6089 Bristol Parkway, Suite 200, Culver City, CA 90230, United States.
- Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Contest hosted by Healthy Spot is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- By submitting an entry into the Contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted and agreed to all of the Official Rules.