OFFICIAL RULES OF THE MY FUR-EVER VALENTINE DATE NIGHT CONTEST
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Healthy Spot My Fur-ever Valentine Date Night Contest (”Contest”) is open only to those who tag @healthyspot and @numiorganictea and have added the hashtag #FureverValentine23 to their submission caption. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States of America that are 18 years old as of the date of entry and is void where prohibited by law. You must have a public profile for entries to be seen and accepted. Employees of Healthy Spot, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Healthy Spot as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted on Instagram starting on February 3, 2023 at 12:00 AM Pacific Standard Time and ending February 17 2023, 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time. All online entries must be received by February 17, 2023, 11:59 PM. Pacific Standard Time. The Winner will be chosen and notified on February 20, 2023 via direct message on Instagram.
- How to Enter: The Giveaway must be entered by tagging Healthy Spot's Instagram profile (@healthyspot) and Numi Organic Tea's Instagram profile (@numiorganictea) and adding the hashtag #FureverValentine23 to their caption. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Healthy Spot. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Healthy Spot.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Giveaway (the “Winner”) will receive prizes from MIND BODY BOWL and Numi Organic Tea. In total, the prizes will have an approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of $200.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Healthy Spot. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Healthy Spot’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Healthy Spot to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: One (1) Winner out of all the submitted entries will be selected by the Healthy Spot at random. The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram within five (5) days following the selection of the Winner. Healthy Spot shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Winner selection will be at the sole decision of Healthy Spot located at 1831 W. 208th St. Torrance, CA 90501. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT HEALTHY SPOT‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering the Contest (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Healthy Spot, anyone acting on behalf of Healthy Spot, and Healthy Spot’s licensees, successors, and assignees shall have the right where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering the Contest, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Healthy Spot. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Healthy Spot from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Healthy Spot may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Healthy Spot reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Healthy Spot’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such cases, Healthy Spot may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Healthy Spot. Healthy Spot reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Healthy Spot has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Healthy Spot reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Healthy Spot and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in the Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in CALIFORNIA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Healthy Spot 1831 W. 208th St., Torrance, CA 90501, United States.
- Facebook: The Contest hosted by Healthy Spot is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- By submitting an entry into the Contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.