Healthy Spot Yak Chews are an all natural hard yak cheese chew. Yak milk is a great source of amino acids which help support the immune system, cell growth renewal and speeds the healing process. And when the chew is small enough for your dog to swallow whole, you can microwave it into a puffy, tasty treat!
FUN FACT: Dour-kha, the Nepali word for “chews”, are a favorite healthy and savory snack of the native people of Nepal.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Ingredients: Yak milk, cow milk, salt, lime juice
- Size: Approximate Minimum = 6 oz.
- Yak milk from the high altitude of the Himalayan pastures
- No additives or preservatives
- Lean, high in protein
- Highly palatable
- Cheese is smoke dried to perfection using the sun’s heat and firewood smoke before it solidifies to a hard chew
- Textured edges are great for promoting healthy teeth and gums
- Great for teething puppies – strengthens jaw muscles
- Great for dogs with allergies or sensitivities
- Great for senior dogs