Get Ready For The Holidays With These Toys and Apparel
Posted on Nov 13, 2015 , 0 comments
Stocking StuffersWhether your dog’s been bad or good, it’s hard to deny them a new toy or two during the holidays. We’ve got tough, eco-friendly toys for your pup to sink their teeth into.
- P.L.A.Y. Pet Lifestyle and You– Based out of San Francisco, P.L.A.Y.’s Santa Little Squeakers and Hanukkah toys are stuffed with eco-friendly PlanetFill polyfiber and have a double layer exterior and inverse stitching for a toy that’ll last way after the holiday decorations are stored away.
- Jax & Bones – All Jax & Bones holiday toys are made with non-toxic vegetable dyes. Their wool toys are made with durable boiled wool and contain long lasting deluxe squeakers. Their rope toys act like doggie dental floss helping keep your pups teeth and gums healthy while 10% of the proceeds from rope toys go to rescue and animal welfare groups.
- Huggle Hounds – The founders have a combined 50 years working in the pet industry and their line of toys are made with durability in mind. Their line of plush corduroy toys use Tuffut technology for extra durability and can be machine washed.
- Fluff & Tuff Dog Toys – No dog toy is indestructible, but Fluff & Tuff gets pretty close. While their plush toys may look traditional, there’s a lot of technology going on in each stuffed chew toy. A Tuffweb mesh liner, concealed, double stitched seams, non-toxic poly fill, and embroidered eyes make these machine washable toys durable and safe all year round.
Puppy, It’s Cold (and Rainy) OutsideThe temperature isn’t the only thing dropping this winter. With a monster El Nino forecasted, rain drops will be relentless this year. But we’ve got what you need to keep your pup dry and ready for heavy rains.
- Penn and Pooch – Made in Los Angeles, Penn and Pooch makes some of the most stylish pet wear available with handpicked fabrics and trendy color choices.
- Canada Pooch – Combining function, style and quality, Canada Pooch will make sure your pup is ready to brave the elements when El Nino comes to Southern California. Their line of parkas and Wellies Boots will keep your pup warm and dry all winter long.
- Outward Hounds – Looking for something more festive? Outward Hounds has accessories that’ll have everyone at the party taking selfies with your pup. From antlers to elf hats, your pup will be looking #adorable.